Featuring a near-weightless moisture-wicking X LITE PRO fabric, the GHST Singlet is designed for your coolest run yet.
High-filament polyester yarn blocks UV and provides rapid moisture dispersal to keep you cool and dry.
Super lightweight X LITE PRO fabric uses a puffed construction for a near-weightless performance.
Reflective logos and trims provide 360 visibility in low-light conditions.
Antibacterial and anti-odour technology keeps you fresher for longer between washes, reducing your environmental footprint.
2. Near-weightless 96gsm X LITE PRO fabric
3. Reflective logos and trims
4. Antibacterial and anti-odour technology
|Fabric Composition||100% POLYESTER|
WHY WEAR COMPRESSION?
COMPRESSION HELPS YOU TRAIN LONGER, PERFORM STRONGER + RECOVER FASTER
Compression clothing has been proven to improve athlete performance before, during and after activity through improved circulation, muscle containment and reduced muscle vibration.
IMPROVES CIRCULATION FOR FASTER WARM UP
Graduated compression increases blood circulation to the heart and lymph nodes for a faster, safer warm up period before exercise or competitions.
1. REDUCES MUSCLE FATIGUE & DAMAGE
Contains the muscle to reduce vibration, minimize damage and overall fatigue during exercise to enhance output.
2. HEIGHTENS AGILITY
Applied pressure to the skin surface increases sensory awareness for improved posture, agility, mobility and stability.
3. IMPROVES PERFORMANCE
AIS study has revealed increased power and decreased heart rates whilst wearing 2XU compression.
1. FASTER RECOVERY
Graduated pressure shortens the recovery cycle through heightened pumping action of the cardiovascular system.
2. DECREASES SORENESS
Efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles to reduce swelling, speed muscle repair & reduce soreness.
3. HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF DVT
Through heightened blood circulation, 2XU Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
WHY 2XU COMPRESSION?
TESTED + PROVEN TO WORK
2XU engineers the leading high performance compression fabric (PWX) through rigorous independent testing with the world's top athletes and research institutes, resulting in the most advanced garments on the market.
THE PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS
- Independent research performed by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) reveals powerful benefits from wearing 2XU Compression.
- Conducted by the AIS Recovery Team, the study investigated the effects of 2XU‘s Compression Tights on performance and recovery. Here are the results:
- Improve performance - Cyclist wearing 2XU Compression compared to normal cycling shorts, increased average power output by 4 watts*
- Reduced swelling - Thigh girth measurements pre and post recovery indicate a significantly greater reduction in swelling when wearing 2XU Compression*.
- Maintain performance - Cyclists were able to maintain performance in 2XU Compression by -0.1% vs. -1.79% without*.
- Lower heart rate - Significantly lower heart rate when 2XU Compression is worn*
- Reduction of soreness - Significantly less perceived muscle soreness was noted during the recovery period when wearing 2XU Compression*.
Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.
MEN'S APPAREL & TRIATHLON SIZE GUIDE
|SIZE||CHEST (CM)||CHEST (IN)||WAIST (CM)||WAIST (IN)||HIP (CM)||HIP (IN)|
|XS||88 - 92||345/8 - 361/4||70 - 74||271/2 - 291/8||88 - 92||345/8 - 361/4|
|S||93 - 97||365/8 - 381/4||75 - 79||291/2 - 311/8||93 - 97||365/8 - 381/4|
|M||98 - 102||385/8 - 401/8||80 - 84||311/2 - 33||98 - 102||385/8 - 401/8|
|L||103 - 107||401/2 - 421/8||85 - 89||331/2 - 35||103 - 107||401/2 - 421/8|
|XL||108 - 112||421/2 - 441/8||90 - 94||353/8 - 37||108 - 112||421/2 - 441/8|
|XXL||113 - 117||441/2 - 46||95 - 99||373/8 - 39||113 - 117||441/2 - 46|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Special Price: 395.00 AED
Regular Price: 895.00 AED
- 395.00 AED
- 395.00 AED