For elite core support, the 2XU Hi-Rise Compression Tight has you covered. Providing greater abdominal support and coverage for core activities, these tights feature an extra wide waistband to flatter the figure and graduated compression to reduce muscle fatigue and aid recovery.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance
- Improved muscle alignment
- Increased agility
- Faster recovery
- Lightweight and powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlast the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible and breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 12cm waistband with storage
Fit (mmHg): FIRM 20-25*
Fabric (Front): PWX 70D (72% Nylon / 28% Elastane Invista LYCRAÂ®)
Fabric (Back): PWX 105D (72% Nylon / 28% Elastane Invista LYCRAÂ®)
Fabric (Lower Leg)): PWX 105D (65% Nylon / 35% Elastane Invista LYCRAÂ®)
WHY WEAR COMPRESSION?
COMPRESSION HELPS YOU TRAIN LONGER, PERFORM STRONGER + RECOVER FASTER
Compression clothing has been proven to improve athlete performance before, during and after activity through improved circulation, muscle containment and reduced muscle vibration.
IMPROVES CIRCULATION FOR FASTER WARM UP
Graduated compression increases blood circulation to the heart and lymph nodes for a faster, safer warm up period before exercise or competitions.
1. REDUCES MUSCLE FATIGUE & DAMAGE
Contains the muscle to reduce vibration, minimize damage and overall fatigue during exercise to enhance output.
2. HEIGHTENS AGILITY
Applied pressure to the skin surface increases sensory awareness for improved posture, agility, mobility and stability.
3. IMPROVES PERFORMANCE
AIS study has revealed increased power and decreased heart rates whilst wearing 2XU compression.
1. FASTER RECOVERY
Graduated pressure shortens the recovery cycle through heightened pumping action of the cardiovascular system.
2. DECREASES SORENESS
Efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles to reduce swelling, speed muscle repair & reduce soreness.
3. HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF DVT
Through heightened blood circulation, 2XU Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
WHY 2XU COMPRESSION?
TESTED + PROVEN TO WORK
2XU engineers the leading high performance compression fabric (PWX) through rigorous independent testing with the world's top athletes and research institutes, resulting in the most advanced garments on the market.
THE PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS
- Independent research performed by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) reveals powerful benefits from wearing 2XU Compression.
- Conducted by the AIS Recovery Team, the study investigated the effects of 2XU‘s Compression Tights on performance and recovery. Here are the results:
- Improve performance - Cyclist wearing 2XU Compression compared to normal cycling shorts, increased average power output by 4 watts*
- Reduced swelling - Thigh girth measurements pre and post recovery indicate a significantly greater reduction in swelling when wearing 2XU Compression*.
- Maintain performance - Cyclists were able to maintain performance in 2XU Compression by -0.1% vs. -1.79% without*.
- Lower heart rate - Significantly lower heart rate when 2XU Compression is worn*
- Reduction of soreness - Significantly less perceived muscle soreness was noted during the recovery period when wearing 2XU Compression*.
2XU garments fit true to size. Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- 275.00 AED