When studying the Strada shorts the goal was to achieve a good compromise between comfort and performance. Its lightness and resistance are the main characteristics that highlight the qualities of the fabrics that make it up. The "crotch" area has been made more resistant with an anti-abrasive and anti-bacterial material, and the use of carbon threads in the front part makes it antistatic.
- Body Mapping
- Leg Stability System
- Rifrangente posteriore Leg Comfort System
- Main fabric: 78% poliammide, 22% elastan
- Back insert: 76% poliammide, 18% elastan, 6% other fibers
- Leg insert: 76% poliammide, 18% elastan, 6% other fibers
- Waist insert: 62% poliammide, 36% elastan, 2% other fibers
- Straps: 54% poliestere, 46% elastan
- Leg hem: 54% poliestere, 46% elastan
Shammy 4H: Shammy "4HF" made of elastic micro-fiber with padding strategically positioned in the contact points. In the perineal and ischiatic area, the 90 kg/cm² density padding is calibrated and breathable on all covered points to ensure the utmost protection against shocks and stresses of the road.
Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.
SIZE CHART - MEN
Measures expressed in cm
|Sizes||Height||Waist||Leg inside||Leg length|
INTERNATIONAL MEASURES AND SIZES CONVERSION
* Please note our garments run on the smaller side so if you are right on the border or between sizes, please order at least one size up.
Each model was designed to fit differently to take advantage of the inherent characteristics of the materials used. Your size may also vary according to your personal preferences.
GUIDELINES FOR PURCHASING THE RIGHT SHORTS.
These easy steps will help you to find the right shorts, which will become your faithful training and racing companion:
- Wear the shorts and adjust the bibs and leg bottom so as to eliminate any folds; the shorts must feel tight once on.
- Leave on the shorts for a few minutes, bending your legs and assuming the bike position, then pinch the fabric in the thigh area and make sure that once you release the fabric, the Lycra returns to its original position: this means that you are wearing the right size.
- If you experience an unpleasant sensation of friction or restriction, or if the stitches and bibs are pulling, try a bigger size.
- Alé shammies do not foresee the use of creams because they are soft and comfortable and studied to be worn.
Many issues that arise when using the shorts are not due to the shorts themselves, but to the wrong choice of the size or model, or improper washing of the articles (see above), indeed:
- The bibs, the elastics, the leg bottom tend to curl up when wearing the article, but they can easily return to their original position with a few simple gestures.
- The Lycra must confer a massage-effect to the muscles and light compression, and it can only perform this function if it is fitted to the body.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Special Price: 195.00 AED
Regular Price: 279.00 AED
Special Price: 195.00 AED
Regular Price: 295.00 AED
- 312.00 AED
- 295.00 AED