Shimano has transitioned to the XT M8000 series and will no longer support the 700 series. If you do not find your crank length available, please check out our new XT M8000 meter. If you have any questions please contact us.
Active Temperature Compensation as standard equipment. Consistency of measurement is the most important feature of a power meter. Stages Power was the first meter to make temperature compensation an automatic process ensuring accurate readings no matter the environmental conditions.
Lightweight & durable housing. The Stages Power meter weights less than 20g and the durable housing is slim, sleek and strong to ensure years of trouble free use.
- Tool free battery replacement
- Active temperature compensation
- Accelerometer based cadence measurement
- Wirelessly upgradable firmware
- Accuracy: ± 2%
- Power meter housing: low profile design, with robust door interface
- Weight: Only adds 20g to base crank arm
- Battery Life: 200+ hours (coin cell: CR2032)
- Power range (Watts): 0 to 2500
- Cadence range (rpm): 20-220
- Water resistance rating: IPX7
- Lengths: 165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm
- Colors: Black, Silver
- Frame Compatibility: Most frames, see fit guide in our Support section
- Device Compatibility: ANT+, Bluetooth Smart Ready
- Software Compatibility: StagesLink, Training Peaks, Strava, Garmin Training Center and others