It’s brighter. It’s easier to use. And it’s smarter. Welcome to the new Stages Dash L50, featuring a brilliant full color EverBrite™ screen, cycling-specific maps with navigation and course elevation profile, and a full assortment of training and workout features suitable for first-year riders and seasoned pros alike. With ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity you can pair Dash to almost any device and the screen is easily configured to display any combination of data you prefer, in either landscape or portrait mode. The Dash is backed up by an all-new Stages LINK app for setup, wireless ride file transfers, on-screen text and phone notifications and comprehensive ride data analysis and training history, all for free.
Compared to the Dash M50, the L50 features a larger screen, more data fields (up to 16) and a larger battery for extended runtime.
*Unit comes loaded with base maps for the continental US. Additional map tiles can be downloaded from Stages Link free of charge.
- Display Size: 2.75" (68mm) measured diagonally
- Weight: 126 grams
- Overall dimensions: 85mm wide x 73mm tall x 20mm depth (landscape)
- Satellite Network: GPS and QZSS with SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, and GAGAN) fast connection
- Battery: Rechargeable LiPO (USB)
- Battery Life: Up to 14 hours real-world runtime with backlight at 30% screen brightness
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Shock Proof
- Recording interval: Live
- Alerts: audio and visual, user selectable
- Data transfer: USB and Bluetooth
- Barometric Altimeter
- Internal temperature recording
- Setup: On unit or Stages Link App
- Customization: On unit or Link website
- Compatibility: iOS 9.3 including iPhone 4S and newer; Android 6.0+ (Bluetooth Smart)
- File compatibility: .FIT, .GPX, .TCX
- ANT+ and Bluetooth HR strap compatible
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Speed/cadence sensor compatible
- ANT+ and Bluetooth Power Meter compatible
|What you get|