Our extensive know-how as an indoor bike manufacturer is combined with our unique cycling DNA and training expertise. The unlimited connectivity of the SB20 Smart Bike with indoor cycling platforms including ZWIFT, Trainer Road and many more, as well as outstanding riding characteristics ensure pure riding fun and effective training sessions.
The SB20 Smart Bike is designed by our indoor and outdoor experts and is equipped with an advanced frame system, that offers unsurpassed stability and durability, and numerous features for a revolutionary riding experience.
The maintenance-free drive system with carbon fibre technology ensures almost silent operation, even in high resistances. Uncompromising adjustment functions as well as above-average functionality provide a top-class training experience.
- Bike Weight: 62,5kg
- Dimensions: 120cm Length x 56cm Width x 124 Height
- System: CarbonGlyde featuring Gates® Carbon Drive™ carbon fiber belt
- material: 6061T-6 Aluminum
- Hardware: stainless steel
- Flywheel: 23 kg
- Connectivity: ANT+ and Bluetooth
- Power: Stages Power LR (dual-sided power meter)
- Accuracy: +/- 1.5%
- Max. Power: 2200 Watt at 130rpm
- Q-Factor: 157mm
- Rider Fit Range: 1.47m to 2.08m
- Max. Rider Weight: 158 kg
- Crank positions: 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
Real Bike Feel: Outstanding riding characteristics for an uncompromising riding experience. At the heart of the SB20 Smart Bike is a smooth, silent electronic resistance unit providing up to 3000 watts of stunningly realistic road feel right down to each electronic gear change. An oversized flywheel makes climbing, acceleration and coasting feel spot on.
Unrestricted connectivity: The SB20 Smart Bike is optimized for the most popular indoor cycling platforms including Zwift, Trainer Road, Sufferfest and many more, with ANT+ and Bluetooth connectivity for all control modes.
World Class Power: Accurate power measurement through a double-sided Stages Power meter. The Stages Power meter measures performance data reliably and accurately, real and in the world of Watopia - several Tour de France victories speak for it.
The future starts now: SB20 Smart Bike brake hoods incorporate electronic shift buttons and separate ‘‘sprint’’ buttons. Riders can customize the function of each button and choose between several virtual drivetrains simulating a variety of popular bike setups. And with functional brake levers and steering buttons, the SB20 Smart Bike is ready for the evolution of indoor cycling.
- Position settings: Seat height and fore/aft, handlebar height and fore/aft – measurements can be transferred directly from your bike to the SB20 Smart Bike.
- 25% max. virtual incline (on Zwift).
- Virtual shifting via individually configurable switching buttons.
- Bike comes standard with shifting in the hoods as well as Sprint Shifters in the drops of the bar.
- Compatible with TT bars.
- Two bottle cages.
- Two USB ports.
- Two media areas for smartphones and tablets.
- Compatible with the Stages Dash GPS cycling computer and 3rd party ANT+ and Bluetooth enabled cycling computers.
- Compatible indoor cycling platforms including Zwift, Trainer Road, Full Gaz and many more.
- Stages Bike - SB20 Smart Bike App.
- Individually configurable gear ratio.
- Wireless Firmware Updates.
- Frame: 10 Years - Covers manufacturing defects, not corrosion
- Carbon Belt: 10 Years
- Power Meter: 2 Years
- Bike Components: 2 Years
|What you get|