SiS REGO Rapid Recovery is a complete recovery product to be consumed immediately after exercise. Containing a blend of carbohydrate (22g), protein (20g) and electrolytes with vitamins and minerals REGO Rapid Recovery is also an ideal food supplement to help you meet your macro-nutrient needs.
Rapid replenishment of your glycogen stores and the provision of protein helps you to get the most from your training and prepare you for your next session.
- Provides 20g of protein isolate which contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass
- Contains 2g of Leucine to increase the content of essential Amino Acids.
- Use after exercise to replenish your energy stores fast
- Ideal for lactose intolerant individuals
- Suitable for: Vegetarians; Coeliacs; Gluten Free; Wheat Free; Nut Free. Contains Soy.
- BBE: Minimum 6 Months+
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
This product is designed to be consumed within 30 minutes post-exercise and not mixed with milk as it will slow down the absorption rate.
Directions for Use:
- Add 50g (approx. 3 full scoops) to 500ml of water in a shaker or bottle and mix well, ensuring the lid is firmly closed.
- We recommend not to exceed more than three servings per day. Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store in a cool dry place.
- Warning keep out of the reach of children.
Carbohydrate is your body's main fuel for moderate to high intensity exercise. During training and competition, our bodies can absorb around 60g of carbohydrate per hour, meaning that demand will outstrip the supply of energy. This shortfall is met by using your glycogen stores, which must be replenished post exercise so you are able to perform well in your next session.
REGO Rapid Recovery contains high quality protein with a complete amino acid profile enhanced by the addition of 2g of Leucine. A vitamin and mineral profile has also been included to support the recovery process by contributing to normal muscle function and protein synthesis
Informed Sport Registered
Our complete product range is developed using a world-class approach to banned substance testing, providing assurance for athletes.
Suitable For: Vegetarians, Lactose Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Nut Free
|Ingredients||Carbohydrate mix (46%) (Maltodextrin (from Maize), Fructose), Protein (46%) (Soy Protein Isolate), Electrolytes (3%) (Sodium Chloride, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Lactate, Magnesium Oxide), Natural Flavourings, L-leucine, Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Thicke|
|What you get||1 Cannister of 1Kg|
When should I have this?
SiS REGO Rapid Recovery should be consumed within 30 minutes of stopping exercising after short, intense sessions and prolonged endurance sessions.
What is the difference between REGO and Whey Protein?
Use SiS REGO Rapid Recovery when the aim is to replenish carbohydrate energy stores and take on protein for rebuild, Whey Protein contains a lower level of carbohydrate.
Do I mix with water or milk?
Although milk is high in protein, milk is made up of 80% casein, which is slow digesting. Mix with water to increase absorption rates and aid hydration levels.
What type of protein does this contain?
SiS REGO Rapid Recovery contains soy protein isolate, which is made from the de-fatted beans leaving a high quality protein source and a full amino acid profile.
Why isn't it suitable for vegans?
SiS REGO Rapid Recovery contains vitamin D, which is derived from animal sources.
How much protein is there per serving?
SiS REGO Rapid Recovery contains 20g of protein.
How many scoops per serving:
Add 50g (approximately 3 scoops) to 500ml of water and mix well.