Product added to cart
Saris Glide EX 2-Bike Hitch Rack
Out of stock
A two-bike hitch rack that’s eBike friendly and gives you one-step access to the rear of the car, both with bikes and without.
The Glide EX 2-bike features the same noteworthy and one-handed glide action of its Glide brethren, plus a beefed-up bike spec: the ability to carry 50 lb per bike. Yep, that's right - this hanging hitch bike rack is eBike compatible. Simply push the trigger to release the rack, glide away and boom – hatch access.
- E-bike Friendly: this hanging hitch bike rack transports 2-bikes, up to 50 lb each.
- Convenient, one-step access to the back of the car - fully loaded with bikes or not.
- Innovative four-bar linkage system controls the center of mass, creating a smooth, glide-action away from the vehicle.
- Complete integrated security: locks the rack to the car and the bikes to the rack.
- Carries 2 bikes, up to 50 lb. each.
- A Bike Beam may be required for frames without a horizontal top tube.
- Hanging hitch style bike rack.
- One-button glide action provides instant access to rear of vehicle, both with bikes loaded and without.
- Innovative four-bar linkage system: centers bike mass for smooth, glide-action away from vehicle.
- No assembly needed.
- Bike hold downs are easy to use and quick to load.
- Best-in-class ratchet straps speedily fasten bike to the rack.
- Integrated locking cable secures bikes to the rack.
- Locking hitch pin secures rack to the car.
- Universal hitch: fits 1 ¼” and 2” hitches out of the box.
- For use with receiver hitches Class II or higher.
- Built and tested to outlive the elements.
How it operates
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN THE FOLLOWING PRODUCT(S)
Feetures High Performance Cushion No Show Tab Socks - Black
As low as 59.00 AED