We have spent a long time travelling through the Italian Alps near Montebelluna extracting the finest DNA samples of the landscape and terrain, with development of a new process we have directly injected this DNA into the Revolutiv, creating the perfect shoe to connect you to the ground when running trails.
Light, fast, supportive, grippy. The dual construction upper has a full sock liner to stop the ingress of dirt and stones, with a durable supportive outer to give superior fit and hold. The Tendon wrapping system (TWS) technology makes it feel as though your foot and the shoe are one.
Dual density Sensor 3 technology underfoot gives a smooth cushioned ride over all terrains but does not restrict your stride when you need to push your pace, comfort and dynamism combined. Stability extends through the heel into a midfoot torsion plate, supporting your foot where needed and allowing flexibility over the terrain to push off efficiently.
Take on the toughest trails in confidence.
- Insole: Sensor 3 insole
- Fit: RL Regular last: Regular fit, Asymmetric toe profile.; TWS (Tendon Wrapping System): Improves comfort and hold of the foot inside the shoe. ; Toe Protection: Reinforced front bumper to protect your toes.
- Laces: Speed Lace Lock system, compatible with standard laces
- Heel height: Anatomic heel support: structure built into heel to give stability and improved hold
- Sole properties: Sensor 3 midsole: Dual density construction to support the foot and absorb impacts from the trail whether you heel, midfoot or forefoot strike. ; Midfoot torsion plate: Reduces twisting of the foot through the stride ; Sensor Dynamic sole: 6mm tread for r
- Drop: 6mm
- Other features: Heel: 23mm. ; Forefoot 17mm
- Additional functions: Lace Rope Joint: gaiter attachment point on top of foot
|Product Model||GNHM200 20I|
|Material||Duel Density Sensor3 EVA Midsole for Added Comfort & Control, Neoprene Sock Like Liner|
Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.