Product added to cart
1. What we collect
We may ask you for and store the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of cookies we collect section.
2. What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
3. Payment Details
We do not under any circumstances store any credit card details. We use Checkout.com to process all credit card transactions and payments. During the checkout process, the fields used to enter credit card details are supplied by Checkout.com and do not reside on our web servers. We receive a status message from Checkout.com indicating whether a payment was successful or not. Checkout.com is Level 1 PCI compliant meaning you can have peace of mind knowing that you're shopping safely. Adding this level of separation between our website and credit card processing protects our customers and provides security.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
6. Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
7. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- You must opt in and accept our terms and conditions when you register as a user of our website or provide your contact details to us
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected] or by clicking unsubscribe in any of the emails we send you.
Under no circumstances will we sell, distribute or release your personal information to a third party unless we are expressly required to do so by law.
You may request details of the personal information which we hold about you. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at [email protected] We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
8. List of cookies we collect
The table below lists the cookies that might be stored and their use.
|COOKIE name||COOKIE Description|
|CART||The association with your shopping cart.|
|CATEGORY_INFO||Stores the category info on the page, that allows to display pages more quickly.|
|COMPARE||The items that you have in the Compare Products list.|
|CURRENCY||Your preferred currency|
|CUSTOMER||An encrypted version of your customer id with the store.|
|CUSTOMER_AUTH||An indicator if you are currently logged into the store.|
|CUSTOMER_INFO||An encrypted version of the customer group you belong to.|
|CUSTOMER_SEGMENT_IDS||Stores the Customer Segment ID|
|EXTERNAL_NO_CACHE||A flag, which indicates whether caching is disabled or not.|
|FRONTEND||Your session ID on the server.|
|GUEST-VIEW||Allows guests to edit their orders.|
|LAST_CATEGORY||The last category you visited.|
|LAST_PRODUCT||The most recent product you have viewed.|
|NEWMESSAGE||Indicates whether a new message has been received.|
|NEWSLETTERPOPUP_DISABLE_POPUP_2||Indicates popup newsletter status.|
|NO_CACHE||Indicates whether it is allowed to use cache.|
|PERSISTENT_SHOPPING_CART||A link to information about your cart and viewing history if you have asked the site.|
|POLL||The ID of any polls you have recently voted in.|
|POLLN||Information on what polls you have voted on.|
|RECENTLYCOMPARED||The items that you have recently compared.|
|STF||Information on products you have emailed to friends.|
|STORE||The store view or language you have selected.|
|VIEWED_PRODUCT_IDS||The products that you have recently viewed.|
|WISHLIST||An encrypted list of products added to your Wishlist.|
|WISHLIST_CNT||The number of items in your Wishlist.|