Side-to-side movement isn’t new, but it also doesn’t capture the natural movement you experience outdoors. The MP1 with Nfinity technology truly moves the way you do because it adds the fore/aft axis to the equation. The MP1 combines over 20 years of indoor training expertise to not only create the movement platform category – but to perfect it. The result is an unparalleled trainer platform that reimagines the indoor trainer experience altogether.
Compatible with Nearly Any Bike Trainer
If we can experience the freedom of movement indoor, then why limit access with trainer compatibility?
We believe that anyone with a bike trainer should be able to tap into the benefits of Saris Nfinity Technology via a ride on the MP1 - which is pretty much everyone.
Click the button below to check the compatibility of your trainer.
- Nfinity Technology: revolutionary tech that brings movement indoors.
- Movement for All: compatible with a variety of training configurations; bikes, desks and nearly every trainer available.
- Trailblazing: the MP1 ushers in a type of riding never seen or felt before.
- Pure Fun: a responsive, immersive and authentic training experience that’s anything but boring.
- Get Comfortable: reduces pressure on touch points so you can put in the miles.
- Eye-Catching: mix of steel, aluminum and birch compliment most training spaces.
- Personalized Ecosystem: put the MP1 at the center with your trainer of choice to create your ideal training station.
- Technology: Saris Nfinity
- Max Fore-Aft Travel: 9.5”
- Max Side-to-Side Angle: 6
- Compatible with all major brands and models of bike trainers.
- Materials: Steel, aluminum and birch
- Weight: 62 lb Dimensions: 6” tall x 63” long x 35.5” wide
- Fully assembled in box
- Grip tape strategically placed to assist in walking on the trainer platform.
- Tested to the combined weight (rider, bike and trainer) of 350 lb.
- Built-in front wheel block for road and MTB.
Saris MP1 Nfinity Unboxing, Assembly & Installation