Designed with the long-distance competitor in mind, the Compression triathlon range incorporates 105D/CK fabrication with muscle mapping and ICE X cooling technologies.
Reduced muscle oscillation, cooling and UV blocking promotes endurance and provides protection against the challenges of long course racing; injury, fatigue, heat and the sun.
- 220 Triathlon Best On Test Winner (94%) - 2018
- CF and CB Panels - ICE X - Utilising high filament polyester cooling yarn construction to lower your body temperature while you workout. Coupled with 50D elastane yarn to give the right amount of stretch and recovery for swim, biking and running.
- Lower Body - 105D/CK - Featuring 105 denier LYCRA® yarns for even greater power than 2XU's acclaimed 70D/CK, the 105D/CK is engineered to enhance performance like never before. Offering incredible stabilisation of the muscles, less vibration and fatigue, while moisture management properties keep the wearer dry, comfortable and focused.
- Top sleeve and Side panels - KINETIC SPEED - Greater speed on the bike and slight compression of the muscles for heightened endurance and power. Aerodynamic, dimpled airflow technology.
- ELITE LD CHAMOIS - This multi-layered chamois features revolutionary perforation technology for ventilation plus impressive quick drying capability for greater comfort on the bike. High filament count delivers durability and softness against the skin while high density foam offers support.
TECHNICAL QUADRICEP MAPPING - Reduces the impact and dissipates the load transfer on the knee joint. Aids in knee joint biofeedback, reducing excessive knee joint wear and tear. Extra support is given to the quad muscle fibres to help reduce muscle strain and fatigue.
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabric
- Aerodynamic, dimpled airflow technology - heightened endurance and speed
- Premium Italian engineered silicon gripper for a secure fit and perforated for comfort
- Ergonomically engineered paneling for ultimate comfort and sleeves for the ultimate in aerodynamics
- Easily accessible rear pockets to hold essential hydration gels
- Full-length semi-auto lock zip
- Elite LD Chamois for advanced support and comfort while on the bike
|Fabric Composition||Main Fabric 82% Polyester 18% Elastane, Secondary 65% Nylon, 35% Elastne, Secondary 72% Polyester 28% Elastane, Mesh Panel 93% Polyester 7% Elastne|
WHY WEAR COMPRESSION?
COMPRESSION HELPS YOU TRAIN LONGER, PERFORM STRONGER + RECOVER FASTER
Compression clothing has been proven to improve athlete performance before, during and after activity through improved circulation, muscle containment and reduced muscle vibration.
IMPROVES CIRCULATION FOR FASTER WARM UP
Graduated compression increases blood circulation to the heart and lymph nodes for a faster, safer warm up period before exercise or competitions.
1. REDUCES MUSCLE FATIGUE & DAMAGE
Contains the muscle to reduce vibration, minimize damage and overall fatigue during exercise to enhance output.
2. HEIGHTENS AGILITY
Applied pressure to the skin surface increases sensory awareness for improved posture, agility, mobility and stability.
3. IMPROVES PERFORMANCE
AIS study has revealed increased power and decreased heart rates whilst wearing 2XU compression.
1. FASTER RECOVERY
Graduated pressure shortens the recovery cycle through heightened pumping action of the cardiovascular system.
2. DECREASES SORENESS
Efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles to reduce swelling, speed muscle repair & reduce soreness.
3. HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF DVT
Through heightened blood circulation, 2XU Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
WHY 2XU COMPRESSION?
TESTED + PROVEN TO WORK
2XU engineers the leading high performance compression fabric (PWX) through rigorous independent testing with the world's top athletes and research institutes, resulting in the most advanced garments on the market.
THE PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS
- Independent research performed by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) reveals powerful benefits from wearing 2XU Compression.
- Conducted by the AIS Recovery Team, the study investigated the effects of 2XU‘s Compression Tights on performance and recovery. Here are the results:
- Improve performance - Cyclist wearing 2XU Compression compared to normal cycling shorts, increased average power output by 4 watts*
- Reduced swelling - Thigh girth measurements pre and post recovery indicate a significantly greater reduction in swelling when wearing 2XU Compression*.
- Maintain performance - Cyclists were able to maintain performance in 2XU Compression by -0.1% vs. -1.79% without*.
- Lower heart rate - Significantly lower heart rate when 2XU Compression is worn*
- Reduction of soreness - Significantly less perceived muscle soreness was noted during the recovery period when wearing 2XU Compression*.
2XU garments fit true to size. Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.
|SIZE||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)|
|XS||88 - 92||70 - 74|
|S||93 - 97||75 - 79|
|M||98 - 102||80 - 84|
|L||103 - 107||85 - 89|
|XL||108 - 112||90 - 94|
|XXL||113 - 117||95 - 99|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- 2,299.00 AED
Special Price: 395.00 AED
Regular Price: 899.00 AED
Special Price: 295.00 AED
Regular Price: 499.00 AED
Special Price: 895.00 AED
Regular Price: 1,575.00 AED