LOCK LACES are the original, patented elastic no-tie shoelaces with over 3 million pairs sold worldwide. Simply replace your shoelaces with LOCK LACES, and you’ll never have to worry about your shoes coming untied again! Plus, the elastic material provides firm but flexible support and comfort to keep your feet comfortable throughout the day.
- NO-TIE LACING SYSTEM: Turn any pair of lace-up tennis shoes into slip on sneakers. LOCK LACES are the original, PATENTED (US Patent #6026548) no tie shoe laces with over 1 million pairs sold worldwide
- STRETCH FIT COMFORT: Our elastic laces conform to your foot for a custom fit. Added compression reduces pressure points to make your feet feel better throughout the day so you can perform your best!
- PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: LOCK LACES are a great gift for seniors suffering from arthritis or other disabilities, autistic children, runners looking to speed their triathlon transition up, or casual users
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: One size fits all (kids AND adults), quick to install, easy to use. Each pair is suitable for lacing up 1 pair of shoes. Easy installation instructions and videos provided.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: LOCK LACES are guaranteed to last the life of one pair of lace up tennis shoes. We know that once you try them in your shoes, you’ll never go back to traditional shoelaces
|Fabric Composition||Elastane Blend|
1. What comes in a pack of Lock Laces®?
Each package contains 2 48" elastic shoelaces, 2 lock devices, and 2 cord clips. The lock device is the piece that has “LOCK LACES®” printed on it.
2. How many packs of Lock Laces® do I need for one pair of shoes?
1 pack of Lock Laces® is suitable for lacing up 1 pair of shoes.
3. Once I’ve installed Lock Laces® in my shoes, how do they work?
Lock Laces® are designed to turn any shoe into a slip-on. Because the laces are elastic, you can simply remove your foot from the shoe without moving the lock, and the elasticity of the shoelaces will prevent any damage to the heel of your shoe. You can also press down on the top of the lock device and pull it towards the toe of your shoe to loosen the device.
4. Will Lock Laces® fit through the eyelets in my shoes?
Most likely, yes. Over the years, we have only encountered a few shoes that have eyelets that are too narrow for Lock Laces®. If you find that the laces will not fit through your shoes, just contact us and we will do our best to resolve the issue.
5. How long/thick are the elastic laces?
The Lock Laces® elastic shoelaces are 48" in length, .25cm in diameter, and can stretch up to 72". They are slim enough to fit through the eyelets of nearly any shoe, and they are long enough to lace up nearly any shoe (with the exception of some tall work boots and high-top sneakers).
6. Will Lock Laces® work in my boots or high-top sneakers?
Our 72" Boot Laces definitely will, and our 48” original laces might. All of our laces are heavy-duty and water-resistant.
7. Will Lock Laces® work in kids’ shoes?
Yes! Because of our trim-to-fit design, Lock Laces® are one-size-fits-all for both children and adults.
Busy moms love Lock Laces®, because they don’t have to pause their daily routine to tie rogue shoelaces, the laces stay clean and off the ground, and their kids don’t complain about wearing lame Velcro shoes!
8. I have arthritis. Will I be able to use Lock Laces®?
Yes, Lock Laces® are perfect for people with arthritis. After initial installation*, you can treat your shoes like slip-ons, and the lock device will keep your laces at the perfect tension.
*If you have severe arthritis, you may need assistance with initial installation.
9. Can Lock Laces® be readjusted after initial installation?
Yes, the laces can always be made tighter. For this reason, we recommend initially installing the laces slightly looser than you might think, and then using the lock device to pull the laces to a snugger fit when desired. We always recommend cutting the laces 2-3 inches below the lock device to give yourself room to loosen them.
10. How do I clean my Lock Laces®?
Lock Laces® are machine washable, so you can wash them just like you would normally wash your shoes. For particularly dirty laces, we recommend using liquid laundry detergent and a small scrub brush. To dry, simply place your shoes somewhere safe to air-dry.
11. Can I reuse Lock Laces® in another pair of shoes?
Short answer: Not really.
Our one-size-fits-all, trim-to-fit design makes it hard to remove and reinstall on another pair of shoes for a couple reasons: after trimming, the laces no longer have the plastic aglets to thread through your shoe's eyelets, and the laces may no longer be long enough to fit another shoe. This was one compromise that we had to make in designing our lacing system, and we hope you’ll understand. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.