Lightweight, aerodynamic, powerful, the new KEO BLADE CARBON has all the assets to allow you to improve and optimize your performance until victory is yours. The KEO BLADE CARBON has the best weight / power ratio in its class. Its new design completely integrates the blade for unrivalled aerodynamics. Equipped with a carbon body and blade, the Blade Carbon is available in a Ti version (titanium spindle) that weighs a mere 95g per pedal, or in a CrMo version (chromo spindle) for a weight of 110g per pedal.
- Lightweight, aerodynamic, powerful, the new KEO BLADE CARBON has all the assets to allow you to improve and optimize your performance until victory is yours. It is for these reasons that KEO BLADE CARBON is the unanimous choice of many champions who have made it a weapon of choice in the conquest of their greatest achievements.
- The spindle of the new CARBON BLADE has been completely redesigned. It is built around an oversized axle and spindle that passes through internal roller and needle bearings located directly under the pedal platform. This new construction saves approximately 2 watts at 100 rpm.
- The platform of the CARBON BLADE is fitted with a 67mm-wide stainless steel plate, optimizing the cleat/pedal contact areas, regardless of pedaling angle.
- Using a carbon body lightens the weight of the pedal and provides an additional gain in stiffness for improved power transfer.
- LOOK axles are only approved after a rotational test of 2 million cycles at 100 rpm with a load of 90 kg on the center of the pedal and an eccentric rotation (which creates stress on each revolution). This is equivalent to a sprint by André GREIPEL of 1700 watts at 100 rpm for 333 hours! This test is much more demanding than the current standard, the ISO 4210.