Alé’s exclusive interpretation of shorts specially conceived for women’s cycling. The new braces offer comfort and wearing ease, meeting the demand for being able to make quick stops without having to undress completely. The speedy fabric on the crotch area offers ventilation and minimizes abrasion whilst the sidebands in Aero Flash Wave, with Flash technology, promote optimal aerodynamics and freshness.
- WH Free System Bib
- Body Mapping
- Zero Friction
- Main fabric: 63% polyamide, 37% elastane
- Side: 58% polyamide, 23% polyester, 19% elastane
- Rear straps: 58% polyamide, 23% polyester, 19% elastane
- Back: 76% polyamide, 18% elastane, 6% other fibers
- Leg hem: fabric: 75% polyamide, 25% elastane - coating: 100% silicone
- Frontal insert: 94% polyester, 6% elastane
- Leg insert: 62% polyamide, 36% elastane, 2% other fibers
- Straps: 74% polyamide, 26% elastane
18° / 30°
|Features||Breathability, Windproof, Lightness, UV Protection|
Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.
SIZE CHART - WOMEN
Measures expressed in cm
|Sizes||Height||Waist||Leg inside||Leg length|
INTERNATIONAL MEASURES AND SIZES CONVERSION
* Please note our garments run on the smaller side so if you are right on the border or between sizes, please order at least one size up.
Each model was designed to fit differently to take advantage of the inherent characteristics of the materials used. Your size may also vary according to your personal preferences.
GUIDELINES FOR PURCHASING THE RIGHT SHORTS.
These easy steps will help you to find the right shorts, which will become your faithful training and racing companion:
- Wear the shorts and adjust the bibs and leg bottom so as to eliminate any folds; the shorts must feel tight once on.
- Leave on the shorts for a few minutes, bending your legs and assuming the bike position, then pinch the fabric in the thigh area and make sure that once you release the fabric, the Lycra returns to its original position: this means that you are wearing the right size.
- If you experience an unpleasant sensation of friction or restriction, or if the stitches and bibs are pulling, try a bigger size.
- Alé shammies do not foresee the use of creams because they are soft and comfortable and studied to be worn.
Many issues that arise when using the shorts are not due to the shorts themselves, but to the wrong choice of the size or model, or improper washing of the articles (see above), indeed:
- The bibs, the elastics, the leg bottom tend to curl up when wearing the article, but they can easily return to their original position with a few simple gestures.
- The Lycra must confer a massage-effect to the muscles and light compression, and it can only perform this function if it is fitted to the body.