Hour six is as comfortable as minute 30 on Fizik's Kurve saddle. Featuring a concept that's more suspension than perch, Fizik uses a multi-layer, multi-material Reflex composite base with soft and firm areas. Combine this with rails that are shaped in a continuous loop and moved out from under the rider, and it effectively creates a "hammock" that conforms to the body. There's nothing resisting your movement, so pressure is evenly distributed at all times for maximum comfort. No worries if it's too soft or too firm; the amount of flex is customizable by changing an insert in the nose. The Snake model is the same shape as their Arione saddle, and is compatible with Fizik's Integrated Clip System.
A saddle that adapts to your every twist and turn. Kurve for Snake.
- Snake:Those with more flexibility bend to a greater degree at the lower part of the spine. In this position, the sit bones manage most of the body's weight with little pressure on the genital area
- Wing Flex: shell flexes downward where the inner thigh contacts the saddle allowing more efficient pedalling and full-range movement
- Twin Flex: Kevlar/carbon shell is bonded to a stiff outer shell and provides a hammock-like feeling; sweet spot for pressure distribution in the perineal region
- Mobius Rail: a circular rail construction eliminating pressure points and providing flex
- Interchangeable tension system allows riders to customize saddle flex by changing the nose piece
- Integrated Clip System: tool-free interface in the saddle base that allows quick attachment and removal of fizik packs and blink lights (ICS is found on all saddles unless noted)
|Dimension||294 x 135mm|
|Product Model||7050 A2B801|