CrampFix offers athletes fast, reliable and effective cramp management. The 50ml flip-top bottle will give you 3-5 servings.
Perfect for triathletes, marathon runners, ultra trail runners, ironman, kayakers cyclists, rugby, basketball, soccer, hockey, weight lifters, cross fit, surfers, tennis, basically anybody who cramps from strenuous exercise.
Also works for outdoor workers, gardeners, builders and people suffering night cramps.
HOW DOES CRAMPFIX WORK?
CrampFix is an all natural formulated supplementary sports food. It works by blocking the nerves which are causing the muscles to cramp.
It works rapidly when cramp strikes and also helps prevent cramps
It is a concentrated proprietary blend, only small doses are required. Ideal for athletes following strict nutrition plans.
|What you get||12 x 50ml bottles|
HOW TO USE CRAMPFIX
CrampFix is easy to use!
Simply drink 15ml or if preferred, just swirl around the inside of your mouth and discard.
USE BEFORE EXERCISE – TO PREVENT CRAMPS & INCREASE ENERGY
In the first 15 minutes of exercise CrampFix helps drive carb-metabolism so you to get more energy from carbohydrates.
USE DURING EXERCISE – TO KEEP YOU ON TRACK!
While you’re training/working; Its concentrated sodium and electrolyte content keeps you replenished without feeling bloated.
WHEN CRAMP STRIKES – RELIEVES CRAMPS RAPIDLY!
Our proprietary blend of low pH and special/select electrolytes quench acute neuromuscular fatigue, rapidly releasing cramp, so you can continue to perform.
USE AFTER EXERCISE – TO ASSIST YOUR RECOVERY
CrampFix may assist short term recovery and longer term performance goals.
- Maximum daily intake 5 individual sachets or 2 bottles (100ml).
- Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision, in conjunction with a nutritious diet & intensive physical training program.
- Should be used only as directed to avoid gastrointestinal upset.
- Is not a sole source of nutrition; and
- Is not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women.
- Formulated supplementary sports food
- High carbohydrate supplement