The search for a comfortable fitting that could be suitable for every type of cyclist found an answer with the Corsa Bibshort. Its multi-panel construction with warp-knitted Tecno Power fabric offers excellent coverage and adequate support for the muscles and their movement. The new elastic at the bottom of the leg, Mesh Stability System 70 mm high and with reflective thread, keeps the pants in place eliminating any excessive compression.
- Body Mapping
- Mesh stability System
- Leg hem with safety reflectors
- Comfortable waistband that keeps the shorts in place while pedaling
Main fabric: 80% poliammide, 20% elastan
Shammy 4H: Shammy "4HF" made of elastic micro-fiber with padding strategically positioned in the contact points. In the perineal and ischiatic area, the 90 kg/cm² density padding is calibrated and breathable on all covered points to ensure the utmost protection against shocks and stresses of the road.
18° / 30°
|Features||Breathability, Lightness, UV Protection|
Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.
SIZE CHART - MEN
Measures expressed in cm
|Sizes||Height||Waist||Leg inside||Leg length|
INTERNATIONAL MEASURES AND SIZES CONVERSION
* Please note our garments run on the smaller side so if you are right on the border or between sizes, please order at least one size up.
Each model was designed to fit differently to take advantage of the inherent characteristics of the materials used. Your size may also vary according to your personal preferences.
GUIDELINES FOR PURCHASING THE RIGHT SHORTS.
These easy steps will help you to find the right shorts, which will become your faithful training and racing companion:
- Wear the shorts and adjust the bibs and leg bottom so as to eliminate any folds; the shorts must feel tight once on.
- Leave on the shorts for a few minutes, bending your legs and assuming the bike position, then pinch the fabric in the thigh area and make sure that once you release the fabric, the Lycra returns to its original position: this means that you are wearing the right size.
- If you experience an unpleasant sensation of friction or restriction, or if the stitches and bibs are pulling, try a bigger size.
- Alé shammies do not foresee the use of creams because they are soft and comfortable and studied to be worn.
Many issues that arise when using the shorts are not due to the shorts themselves, but to the wrong choice of the size or model, or improper washing of the articles (see above), indeed:
- The bibs, the elastics, the leg bottom tend to curl up when wearing the article, but they can easily return to their original position with a few simple gestures.
- The Lycra must confer a massage-effect to the muscles and light compression, and it can only perform this function if it is fitted to the body.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- 195.00 AED