The Perform Compression Tri Singlet features ergonomically engineered paneling with our leading SBR LITE and SENSOR MESH X for unparalleled ventilation.
Internationally acclaimed, 2XU's Perform Compression Tri Singlet takes triathlon engineering to impressive heights. Featuring ergonomically engineered paneling with 2XU's leading SBR LITE and SENSOR MESH X, unparalleled ventilation is offered in areas demanding it most.
Utilizing 2XU's leading 105D/CK fabric for essential core stability, enhanced circulation and reduced lactic acid, wearers will feel fast, supported and ready to race. Complete with front semi-lock zip for ventilation, multiple angled pockets for storage plus essential flatlock stitching for comfort.
- UPF 50+ sun protection
- Unbeatable moisture management
- Active cooling with lowest possible heat absorption
- Lowers skin temperature by up to 5ºF
WHY WEAR COMPRESSION?
COMPRESSION HELPS YOU TRAIN LONGER, PERFORM STRONGER + RECOVER FASTER
Compression clothing has been proven to improve athlete performance before, during and after activity through improved circulation, muscle containment and reduced muscle vibration.
IMPROVES CIRCULATION FOR FASTER WARM UP
Graduated compression increases blood circulation to the heart and lymph nodes for a faster, safer warm up period before exercise or competitions.
1. REDUCES MUSCLE FATIGUE & DAMAGE
Contains the muscle to reduce vibration, minimize damage and overall fatigue during exercise to enhance output.
2. HEIGHTENS AGILITY
Applied pressure to the skin surface increases sensory awareness for improved posture, agility, mobility and stability.
3. IMPROVES PERFORMANCE
AIS study has revealed increased power and decreased heart rates whilst wearing 2XU compression.
1. FASTER RECOVERY
Graduated pressure shortens the recovery cycle through heightened pumping action of the cardiovascular system.
2. DECREASES SORENESS
Efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles to reduce swelling, speed muscle repair & reduce soreness.
3. HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF DVT
Through heightened blood circulation, 2XU Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
WHY 2XU COMPRESSION?
TESTED + PROVEN TO WORK
2XU engineers the leading high performance compression fabric (PWX) through rigorous independent testing with the world's top athletes and research institutes, resulting in the most advanced garments on the market.
THE PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS
- Independent research performed by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) reveals powerful benefits from wearing 2XU Compression.
- Conducted by the AIS Recovery Team, the study investigated the effects of 2XU‘s Compression Tights on performance and recovery. Here are the results:
- Improve performance - Cyclist wearing 2XU Compression compared to normal cycling shorts, increased average power output by 4 watts*
- Reduced swelling - Thigh girth measurements pre and post recovery indicate a significantly greater reduction in swelling when wearing 2XU Compression*.
- Maintain performance - Cyclists were able to maintain performance in 2XU Compression by -0.1% vs. -1.79% without*.
- Lower heart rate - Significantly lower heart rate when 2XU Compression is worn*
- Reduction of soreness - Significantly less perceived muscle soreness was noted during the recovery period when wearing 2XU Compression*.
2XU garments fit true to size. Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.
|SIZE||BUST (CM)||WAIST (CM)||HIP (CM)|
|XXS||78 - 82||58 - 62||86 - 90|
|XS||83 - 87||63 - 67||91 - 95|
|S||88 - 92||68 - 72||96 - 100|
|M||93 - 97||73 - 77||101 - 105|
|L||98 - 102||78 - 82||106 - 110|
|XL||103 - 107||83 - 87||111 - 115|