The 2XU X-VENT 9" Tri Short uses technology like HIGH FIL fabrics and cross channelled yarns to wick away sweat, no matter the conditions. It's all about staying cool and comfortable under pressure. And, most importantly, remembering to breathe.
- SBR Power Fabric with Sensor Mesh. Utilising 70D Elastane yarns for extra power to help reduce fatigue and hold muscles in place for greater power. Nylon yarns for extra cooling to help you perform longer and stronger in all conditions.
- Ergonomic Engineered Paneling. Perform at your best with a premium ?t and supportive waistband.
- LD Chamois, Flatlock Seams & Y Elastic Grip. Get built in comfort that won’t chafe with added security.
MEN'S LD CHAMOIS
Quick drying long course triathlon chamois fused onto high density, hydrophobic foam base to manage moisture and deliver comfort to go the distance. Ample support for the bike while remaining discreet for the run.
Voted 220Triathlon's Best On Test Tri Short in 2017
|Fabric Composition||Main Fabric 68% Polyamide, 32% elasane, Secondary Fabric 83% Nylon, 17% Elastane|
WHY WEAR COMPRESSION?
COMPRESSION HELPS YOU TRAIN LONGER, PERFORM STRONGER + RECOVER FASTER
Compression clothing has been proven to improve athlete performance before, during and after activity through improved circulation, muscle containment and reduced muscle vibration.
IMPROVES CIRCULATION FOR FASTER WARM UP
Graduated compression increases blood circulation to the heart and lymph nodes for a faster, safer warm up period before exercise or competitions.
1. REDUCES MUSCLE FATIGUE & DAMAGE
Contains the muscle to reduce vibration, minimize damage and overall fatigue during exercise to enhance output.
2. HEIGHTENS AGILITY
Applied pressure to the skin surface increases sensory awareness for improved posture, agility, mobility and stability.
3. IMPROVES PERFORMANCE
AIS study has revealed increased power and decreased heart rates whilst wearing 2XU compression.
1. FASTER RECOVERY
Graduated pressure shortens the recovery cycle through heightened pumping action of the cardiovascular system.
2. DECREASES SORENESS
Efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles to reduce swelling, speed muscle repair & reduce soreness.
3. HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF DVT
Through heightened blood circulation, 2XU Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
WHY 2XU COMPRESSION?
TESTED + PROVEN TO WORK
2XU engineers the leading high performance compression fabric (PWX) through rigorous independent testing with the world's top athletes and research institutes, resulting in the most advanced garments on the market.
THE PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS
- Independent research performed by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) reveals powerful benefits from wearing 2XU Compression.
- Conducted by the AIS Recovery Team, the study investigated the effects of 2XU‘s Compression Tights on performance and recovery. Here are the results:
- Improve performance - Cyclist wearing 2XU Compression compared to normal cycling shorts, increased average power output by 4 watts*
- Reduced swelling - Thigh girth measurements pre and post recovery indicate a significantly greater reduction in swelling when wearing 2XU Compression*.
- Maintain performance - Cyclists were able to maintain performance in 2XU Compression by -0.1% vs. -1.79% without*.
- Lower heart rate - Significantly lower heart rate when 2XU Compression is worn*
- Reduction of soreness - Significantly less perceived muscle soreness was noted during the recovery period when wearing 2XU Compression*.
2XU garments fit true to size. Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.
|SIZE||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)|
|XS||88 - 92||70 - 74|
|S||93 - 97||75 - 79|
|M||98 - 102||80 - 84|
|L||103 - 107||85 - 89|
|XL||108 - 112||90 - 94|
|XXL||113 - 117||95 - 99|