Soreness and aches after a workout or training? The 2XU Elite Power Recovery Tights are the ultimate compression tights for those wanting to get back to their peak in the fastest possible time. Featuring graduated stamping technology with overfoot compression for greater recovery. Proper recovery is essential to any training regimes to help prevent overuse injuries.
- Faster recovery
- Reduced muscle stiffness
- Reduced soreness
- Reduced swelling
- Lightweight yet powerful PWX fabrics
- Durable yarns that outlasts the competition
- Multi-directional stretch
- Flexible & breathable
- Moisture wicking yarns to help keep you dry
- UPF50+ sun protection
Waistband: 5cm brushed inward facing elastic
FIT (mmHg): FIRM 25-30* Fabric: PWX 105D. 65% Nylon / 35% Elastane (Invista LYCRA®)
- Graduated stamping technology to increase blood flow for faster muscle repair and reduced swelling
- Over-foot compression for powerful, targeted relief to the entire lower body
- PWX fabric to support and stabilise key leg muscles and relieve soreness
- Comfort waistband for extended wear
- Moisture wicking to keep the skin's surface cool and dry
- Flatlock seams to reduce chafe
- Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odour protection
The Power Recovery Compression Tights are the ultimate compression tights for those wanting to get back to their peak in the fastest time possible. Featuring graduated stamping technology and powerful over-foot compression for increased venous return and increased muscle repair, these tights are recommended after rigorous training or competition to help eliminate muscle soreness and swelling.
WHY WEAR COMPRESSION?
COMPRESSION HELPS YOU TRAIN LONGER, PERFORM STRONGER + RECOVER FASTER
Compression clothing has been proven to improve athlete performance before, during and after activity through improved circulation, muscle containment and reduced muscle vibration.
IMPROVES CIRCULATION FOR FASTER WARM UP
Graduated compression increases blood circulation to the heart and lymph nodes for a faster, safer warm up period before exercise or competitions.
1. REDUCES MUSCLE FATIGUE & DAMAGE
Contains the muscle to reduce vibration, minimize damage and overall fatigue during exercise to enhance output.
2. HEIGHTENS AGILITY
Applied pressure to the skin surface increases sensory awareness for improved posture, agility, mobility and stability.
3. IMPROVES PERFORMANCE
AIS study has revealed increased power and decreased heart rates whilst wearing 2XU compression.
1. FASTER RECOVERY
Graduated pressure shortens the recovery cycle through heightened pumping action of the cardiovascular system.
2. DECREASES SORENESS
Efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles to reduce swelling, speed muscle repair & reduce soreness.
3. HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF DVT
Through heightened blood circulation, 2XU Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
WHY 2XU COMPRESSION?
TESTED + PROVEN TO WORK
2XU engineers the leading high performance compression fabric (PWX) through rigorous independent testing with the world's top athletes and research institutes, resulting in the most advanced garments on the market.
THE PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS
- Independent research performed by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) reveals powerful benefits from wearing 2XU Compression.
- Conducted by the AIS Recovery Team, the study investigated the effects of 2XU‘s Compression Tights on performance and recovery. Here are the results:
- Improve performance - Cyclist wearing 2XU Compression compared to normal cycling shorts, increased average power output by 4 watts*
- Reduced swelling - Thigh girth measurements pre and post recovery indicate a significantly greater reduction in swelling when wearing 2XU Compression*.
- Maintain performance - Cyclists were able to maintain performance in 2XU Compression by -0.1% vs. -1.79% without*.
- Lower heart rate - Significantly lower heart rate when 2XU Compression is worn*
- Reduction of soreness - Significantly less perceived muscle soreness was noted during the recovery period when wearing 2XU Compression*.
2XU garments fit true to size. Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.