Engineered for those looking for greater ventilation and functionality, this Perform Full Front Zip Tri Suit opens to the lower stomach to reach out to the hipline. Responding to all race conditions, this Tri Suit features ergonomic fabric panelling and SBR POWER, SBR LITE and SENSOR MESH X technology for optimal muscle support and breathability for high endurance performance. Flatlock stitching reduces chafing for a comfortable, smooth fit.
Built from 70D elastane, SBR POWER offers unmatched power, durability and strength. Featuring high denier nylon yarn for impressive support and moisture management, plus a mid level gauge for stability.
Combining low gauge 50D elastane with high filament nylon yarn, 2XU's SBR LITE is engineered for light weight performance through high heat conditions. With outstanding moisture management and breathability, this intelligent fabric will keep the wearer's body temperature as cool as possible for maximum comfort through movement.
Utilizing a nylon-LYCRAÂ® fiber matrix with high filament hydrophilic nylon yarn and optimal airflow engineering, SENSOR MESH X represents the ultimate in moisture management. With LYCRAÂ® fiber from INVISTA, unparalleled comfort is assured.
WHY WEAR COMPRESSION?
COMPRESSION HELPS YOU TRAIN LONGER, PERFORM STRONGER + RECOVER FASTER
Compression clothing has been proven to improve athlete performance before, during and after activity through improved circulation, muscle containment and reduced muscle vibration.
IMPROVES CIRCULATION FOR FASTER WARM UP
Graduated compression increases blood circulation to the heart and lymph nodes for a faster, safer warm up period before exercise or competitions.
1. REDUCES MUSCLE FATIGUE & DAMAGE
Contains the muscle to reduce vibration, minimize damage and overall fatigue during exercise to enhance output.
2. HEIGHTENS AGILITY
Applied pressure to the skin surface increases sensory awareness for improved posture, agility, mobility and stability.
3. IMPROVES PERFORMANCE
AIS study has revealed increased power and decreased heart rates whilst wearing 2XU compression.
1. FASTER RECOVERY
Graduated pressure shortens the recovery cycle through heightened pumping action of the cardiovascular system.
2. DECREASES SORENESS
Efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles to reduce swelling, speed muscle repair & reduce soreness.
3. HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF DVT
Through heightened blood circulation, 2XU Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
WHY 2XU COMPRESSION?
TESTED + PROVEN TO WORK
2XU engineers the leading high performance compression fabric (PWX) through rigorous independent testing with the world's top athletes and research institutes, resulting in the most advanced garments on the market.
THE PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS
- Independent research performed by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) reveals powerful benefits from wearing 2XU Compression.
- Conducted by the AIS Recovery Team, the study investigated the effects of 2XU‘s Compression Tights on performance and recovery. Here are the results:
- Improve performance - Cyclist wearing 2XU Compression compared to normal cycling shorts, increased average power output by 4 watts*
- Reduced swelling - Thigh girth measurements pre and post recovery indicate a significantly greater reduction in swelling when wearing 2XU Compression*.
- Maintain performance - Cyclists were able to maintain performance in 2XU Compression by -0.1% vs. -1.79% without*.
- Lower heart rate - Significantly lower heart rate when 2XU Compression is worn*
- Reduction of soreness - Significantly less perceived muscle soreness was noted during the recovery period when wearing 2XU Compression*.
2XU garments fit true to size. Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.
|SIZE||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)|
|XS||88 - 92||70 - 74|
|S||93 - 97||75 - 79|
|M||98 - 102||80 - 84|
|L||103 - 107||85 - 89|
|XL||108 - 112||90 - 94|
|XXL||113 - 117||95 - 99|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
- 295.00 AED
Special Price: 195.00 AED
Regular Price: 279.00 AED