The 2XU Compression Full Zip Sleeved Trisuit uses powerful, graduated compression to increase circulation, bringing more oxygen to muscle tissues. Plus, it stabilizes key muscles so you can train harder with reduced effort and risk of injury. And when it comes to recovery, 2XU compression gets you back in the game faster and on the road to your next win.
We all have the desire to win. But only a select few know the importance of being prepared. That means being properly warmed up, helping the body perform more efficiently and including recovery as part of your training plan. From trail ride to Ironmans, 2XU's Compression line up gets you race-day ready.
- PWX 105D Compression. Utilizing 2XU's proprietary 105D fabric for maximum support for greater endurance and reduced fatigue with less muscle oscillation and improved muscle positioning for improved power on a bike.
- ICE X Technology. Utilizing the worlds most advanced cooling technology. We have yarns with Xylitol for surface fabric cooling, UV re?ectors so garment will not absorb the heat from the sun rays and nylon cooling yarn for 3 cooling factors in one.
- Memory Tech LD Chamois with Y Elastic Grip. Multi-layered foam technology gives you the optimal cushioning in the areas you require the most while still being discreet on the run.
MEN'S MEMORY TECH LD CHAMOIS
Italian made, the 2XU MEMORY TECH LD chamois is engineered with proprietary memory foam to offer three times the support of traditional foams. Ergonomically designed for maximum cushioning in regions demanding it most, this Chamois is ideal for triathletes in the aero position. Perforated surface offers quick dry on the bike and comfort on the run, while Italian fabric and foam assure durability.
|Fabric Composition||Main Fabric 83% Nylon 17% Elastane, Secondary Fabric 65% Nylon 35% elastane, Secondary 93% Polyester 7% Elastane|
WHY WEAR COMPRESSION?
COMPRESSION HELPS YOU TRAIN LONGER, PERFORM STRONGER + RECOVER FASTER
Compression clothing has been proven to improve athlete performance before, during and after activity through improved circulation, muscle containment and reduced muscle vibration.
IMPROVES CIRCULATION FOR FASTER WARM UP
Graduated compression increases blood circulation to the heart and lymph nodes for a faster, safer warm up period before exercise or competitions.
1. REDUCES MUSCLE FATIGUE & DAMAGE
Contains the muscle to reduce vibration, minimize damage and overall fatigue during exercise to enhance output.
2. HEIGHTENS AGILITY
Applied pressure to the skin surface increases sensory awareness for improved posture, agility, mobility and stability.
3. IMPROVES PERFORMANCE
AIS study has revealed increased power and decreased heart rates whilst wearing 2XU compression.
1. FASTER RECOVERY
Graduated pressure shortens the recovery cycle through heightened pumping action of the cardiovascular system.
2. DECREASES SORENESS
Efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles to reduce swelling, speed muscle repair & reduce soreness.
3. HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF DVT
Through heightened blood circulation, 2XU Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
WHY 2XU COMPRESSION?
TESTED + PROVEN TO WORK
2XU engineers the leading high performance compression fabric (PWX) through rigorous independent testing with the world's top athletes and research institutes, resulting in the most advanced garments on the market.
THE PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS
- Independent research performed by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) reveals powerful benefits from wearing 2XU Compression.
- Conducted by the AIS Recovery Team, the study investigated the effects of 2XU‘s Compression Tights on performance and recovery. Here are the results:
- Improve performance - Cyclist wearing 2XU Compression compared to normal cycling shorts, increased average power output by 4 watts*
- Reduced swelling - Thigh girth measurements pre and post recovery indicate a significantly greater reduction in swelling when wearing 2XU Compression*.
- Maintain performance - Cyclists were able to maintain performance in 2XU Compression by -0.1% vs. -1.79% without*.
- Lower heart rate - Significantly lower heart rate when 2XU Compression is worn*
- Reduction of soreness - Significantly less perceived muscle soreness was noted during the recovery period when wearing 2XU Compression*.
2XU garments fit true to size. Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.
|SIZE||CHEST (CM)||WAIST (CM)|
|XS||88 - 92||70 - 74|
|S||93 - 97||75 - 79|
|M||98 - 102||80 - 84|
|L||103 - 107||85 - 89|
|XL||108 - 112||90 - 94|
|XXL||113 - 117||95 - 99|