Product added to cart
2XU Men Compression Full Zip Sleeved Trisuit - Black/Chroma
Out of stock
The industry-leading SWISS VENT fabric provides outstanding breathability, keeping the skin surface temperature as low as possible whilst blocking harsh UV rays. This range promotes endurance and provides protection against the challenges of long course racing; injury, fatigue, heat and the sun.
Completely redesigned for 2019 and in accordance with 2XU’s latest RMIT University research, the Compression Full Zip Sleeved Trisuit promises superior ventilation and power. PWX 105D POWER MESH fabrication with muscle mapping ensures muscle stabilization for greater power output on the bike and the run, while muscle oscillation support reduces fatigue for greater endurance. The industry-leading SWISS VENT fabric provides outstanding breathability, keeping the skin surface temperature as low as possible whilst blocking harsh UV rays. This range promotes endurance and provides protection against the challenges of long course racing; injury, fatigue, heat and the sun.
- 105D POWER MESH PWX COMPRESSION
- QUADRICEPS MCS (Muscle Containment Stamping)
- HIGH-FILAMENT, LOW-GAUGE FABRIC WITH A SWISS COLDBLACK FINISH
- PRO LD CHAMOIS
- PREMIUM ITALIAN-ENGINEERED SILICONE GRIPPER
- ERGONOMICALLY ENGINEERED PANELING
- EASILY ACCESSIBLE REAR POCKETS
- FULL LENGTH SEMI-AUTO LOCK ZIP
- INSEAM: 10"
- FABRIC BENEFITS
- SWISS VENT
New for 2019 - Created in accordance with 2XU’s testing by RMIT University, this industry-leading fabric has been engineered using the world’s leading Swiss fabric mill. High-ventilation matrix knit, Coldblack heat-blocking technology, X-cross polyester yarns and fine denier properties all combine to create the world’s leading heat-beating triathlon fabric. Tested and proven by the world’s best.
105D POWER MESH PWX COMPRESSION (LOWER BODY)
New for 2019 - The latest 105D Power Mesh fabric technology offers incredible stabilization for greater power output and less vibration for reduced muscle fatigue. The powerful fabric mesh construction boasts increased ventilation for heightened body cooling, as well as aerodynamic, dimpled air flow technology for greater speed and the ultimate moisture management.
New for 2019 - This Italian fabric, engineered in accordance with RMIT University’s fabric technology testing, delivers extreme cooling properties while being exceptionally aerodynamic. Low denier construction, 3D mesh structure and cross-section yarns ensure the ultimate fabric to keep your body cool, dry and comfortable.
PRO LD CHAMOIS
Italian designed and made, this multi-layered chamois is exclusively designed for 2XU. Includes 80 density low-water absorption foam for added support in the aero position and new soft edging for less bulkiness on the run. Extremely comfortable and low profile, but still providing the required cushioning for long distance racing.
WHY WEAR COMPRESSION?
COMPRESSION HELPS YOU TRAIN LONGER, PERFORM STRONGER + RECOVER FASTER
Compression clothing has been proven to improve athlete performance before, during and after activity through improved circulation, muscle containment and reduced muscle vibration.
IMPROVES CIRCULATION FOR FASTER WARM UP
Graduated compression increases blood circulation to the heart and lymph nodes for a faster, safer warm up period before exercise or competitions.
- REDUCES MUSCLE FATIGUE & DAMAGE: Contains the muscle to reduce vibration, minimize damage and overall fatigue during exercise to enhance output.
- HEIGHTENS AGILITY: Applied pressure to the skin surface increases sensory awareness for improved posture, agility, mobility and stability.
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE: AIS study has revealed increased power and decreased heart rates whilst wearing 2XU compression.
- FASTER RECOVERY: Graduated pressure shortens the recovery cycle through heightened pumping action of the cardiovascular system.
- DECREASES SORENESS: Efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles to reduce swelling, speed muscle repair & reduce soreness.
- HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF DVT: Through heightened blood circulation, 2XU Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
WHY 2XU COMPRESSION?
TESTED + PROVEN TO WORK
2XU engineers the leading high performance compression fabric (PWX) through rigorous independent testing with the world's top athletes and research institutes, resulting in the most advanced garments on the market.
THE PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS
Independent research performed by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) reveals powerful benefits from wearing 2XU Compression.
Conducted by the AIS Recovery Team, the study investigated the effects of 2XU‘s Compression Tights on performance and recovery. Here are the results:
Improve performance - Cyclist wearing 2XU Compression compared to normal cycling shorts, increased average power output by 4 watts*
Reduced swelling - Thigh girth measurements pre and post recovery indicate a significantly greater reduction in swelling when wearing 2XU Compression*.
Maintain performance - Cyclists were able to maintain performance in 2XU Compression by -0.1% vs. -1.79% without*.
Lower heart rate - Significantly lower heart rate when 2XU Compression is worn*
Reduction of soreness - Significantly less perceived muscle soreness was noted during the recovery period when wearing 2XU Compression*.
2XU garments fit true to size. Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.
|SIZE||CHEST (IN)||WAIST (IN)|
|XS||34 - 36||27 - 29|
|S||36 - 38||29 - 31|
|M||38 - 40||31 - 33|
|L||40 - 42||33 - 35|
|XL||42 - 44||35 - 37|
|XXL||44 - 46||37 - 39|