Product added to cart
2XU Compression Calf Guards - Hot Pink
As low as 95.00 AED
Lighter than calf sleeves, the 2XU Compression Calf Guards are great for training or competitions. Extremely powerful, breathable and engineered with UPF50+ sun protection your legs will definitely thank you!
The 2XU Compression Calf Guards are strategically designed to be exceptionally effective for the containment of the calf muscle when training and competing. Repeated muscle vibration is directly related to causing fatigue, muscle damage and shin splints. A versatile item that allows athletes to use their preferred sock and can also be worn under a wetsuit making transition times faster during triathlon.
- Graduated compression to promote increased circulation for recovery
- Highest power denier targeted support to calf + shins
- Reduced fatigue in lower legs through less muscle oscillation
- Reduced muscle soreness
- Greater power output
- Lightweight yet powerful compression support to protect and stabilise the calf and shin muscles and reduce muscle fatigue
- Low-profile design that can be worn on its own, under socks, or under other apparel
- Flatlock comfort seams to reduce chafe
- Polygiene® for lifetime antibacterial and odour protection
The Compression Calf Guards provide key compression support to the calves, to help reduce muscle oscillation for a longer and stronger performance. This versatile item can be easily used in conjunction with a preferred sock, and discreetly worn under other apparel or endurance gear.
- Reduced muscle fatigue and soreness
- Reduced muscle damage and risk of overuse injuries
- Improved performance and muscle alignment
- Increased agility
|Colour||Hot Pink/Hot Pink|
WHY WEAR COMPRESSION?
COMPRESSION HELPS YOU TRAIN LONGER, PERFORM STRONGER + RECOVER FASTER
Compression clothing has been proven to improve athlete performance before, during and after activity through improved circulation, muscle containment and reduced muscle vibration.
IMPROVES CIRCULATION FOR FASTER WARM UP
Graduated compression increases blood circulation to the heart and lymph nodes for a faster, safer warm up period before exercise or competitions.
- REDUCES MUSCLE FATIGUE & DAMAGE: Contains the muscle to reduce vibration, minimize damage and overall fatigue during exercise to enhance output.
- HEIGHTENS AGILITY: Applied pressure to the skin surface increases sensory awareness for improved posture, agility, mobility and stability.
- IMPROVES PERFORMANCE: AIS study has revealed increased power and decreased heart rates whilst wearing 2XU compression.
- FASTER RECOVERY: Graduated pressure shortens the recovery cycle through heightened pumping action of the cardiovascular system.
- DECREASES SORENESS: Efficient removal of blood lactate from muscles to reduce swelling, speed muscle repair & reduce soreness.
- HELPS REDUCE THE RISK OF DVT: Through heightened blood circulation, 2XU Compression helps reduce swelling in feet and ankles and lowers the risk of blood clots, Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
WHY 2XU COMPRESSION?
TESTED + PROVEN TO WORK
2XU engineers the leading high performance compression fabric (PWX) through rigorous independent testing with the world's top athletes and research institutes, resulting in the most advanced garments on the market.
THE PROOF IS IN THE RESULTS
Independent research performed by the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) reveals powerful benefits from wearing 2XU Compression.
Conducted by the AIS Recovery Team, the study investigated the effects of 2XU‘s Compression Tights on performance and recovery. Here are the results:
Improve performance - Cyclist wearing 2XU Compression compared to normal cycling shorts, increased average power output by 4 watts*
Reduced swelling - Thigh girth measurements pre and post recovery indicate a significantly greater reduction in swelling when wearing 2XU Compression*.
Maintain performance - Cyclists were able to maintain performance in 2XU Compression by -0.1% vs. -1.79% without*.
Lower heart rate - Significantly lower heart rate when 2XU Compression is worn*
Reduction of soreness - Significantly less perceived muscle soreness was noted during the recovery period when wearing 2XU Compression*.
2XU garments fit true to size. Please refer to the chart below to determine the correct size.